Meet the Staff at Unsworth Rose
- Set up the firm in 1986 to deal primarily with non-litigious property work.
- Five years experience with City firm Macfarlanes. Created a business of his own using experience acquired in the City, but wanting to deal more with individuals and smaller businesses rather than large corporate entities.
- Deals with various types of property transactions, but primarily works on control of quality of service provided within the firm, updating the firm’s lawyers with any changes in relation to property matters and anticipating changes in the market to ensure the firm is prepared for all eventualities.
- Joined the firm in 1999.
- Deals with both commercial and residential property work.
- Residential work involving all aspects of transactions in England and Wales, both rural and urban.
- Extensive experience of complicated leasehold transactions, property tax planning schemes, Self-Invested Personal Pension transactions and estate management schemes.
- Commercial work has involved a large variety of sales and purchases of both freehold and leasehold commercial premises, acting for landlord and tenant in connection with grant and renewal of leases and dealing with sale and purchases of businesses.
Direct Dial: 020 7483 6219
- Joined the firm in 1998.
- Rachel has extensive knowledge of the London property market and is experienced in conveying the myriad of property that the Capital has to offer.
- She has a loyal following of existing clients and contacts due to her practical and down to earth approach to conveyancing.
Direct Dial: 020 7483 6212
- Originally joined the firm in 1998, left in 2003 to work at west end firms Davenport Lyons and Wright & Co and rejoined the firm in 2009.
- Deals with residential and commercial property work.
- Residential work including all aspects of freehold and leasehold sales and purchases.
- Commercial work involving the sale and acquisition of businesses including licensed premises, grant of leases and commercial freehold premises.
- Substantial experience of advising developers regarding the implementation of the legal groundwork for residential developments.
Direct Dial: 020 7483 6218
- Joined the firm in 2003 and has 20 years’ experience in property and all aspects of conveyancing.
- Melanie has built her own client base due to the return of satisfied clients and client referrals.
Direct Dial: 020 7483 6217
- Solicitor who joined the firm in 2013.
- Anne has over 20 years experience in residential property law and family law.
- After a career break of five years to raise a family Anne trained to be Family Mediator which she has been for the past four years on a part time basis.
- Now that her children are older Anne is working on a consultancy basis offering a bespoke residential conveyancing service for a small and select client base of both regular and new introductions.
Direct Dial: 01582 808883
- Suzi joined the firm in 1997 originally to assist Mark Unsworth. She has since qualified as a Licensed Conveyancer and continues to work closely with Mark Unsworth as they cover each other’s work whenever one is out of the office.
- Suzi has almost 20 years experience in residential conveyancing and has built up a large and varied client following.
- Suzi is fast and efficient and has particular experience in dealing with transactions requiring a speedy exchange of contracts and completion.
Direct Dial: 020 7483 6216
- Joined the firm in 1995 from Norman Saville & Co.
- Has 20 years conveyancing experience and has acquired great knowledge of property transactions.
- Deals with all aspects of work involved with residential property, with a very substantial private client department, combined with a number of developers with whom he has worked for many years.
- Extensive knowledge and experience in giving advice on practical issues of moving home in general.
- Jeff also deals with the firm's leasehold and freehold enfranchisement work involving lease extensions and the purchase of freehold interests in buildings by long leaseholders including the preparation and service of notices under the enfranchisement legislation, negotiations with freeholders and the issue and conduct of leasehold valuation tribunal applications as well as the required conveyancing on such transactions
- Licensed Conveyancer who joined the firm in July 2011.
- Has worked within conveyancing for over 17 years with several London firms.
- Laura is experienced in sales, purchases, remortgages of freehold and leasehold property.
Direct Dial: 020 7483 6214
- Born and educated in Poland, Chris studied Law at the University of Wroclaw where he was awarded a LLM in Law 2008.
- Chris joined Unsworth Rose in December 2012 as a Legal Assistant
- Chris currently assists Ibby with conveyancing and also Mark with probate matters.
- Mags has been with Unsworth Rose almost from Day One and has held various positions within the firm over the years.
- Mags has held the role of Accounts Manager for the last six years.
- We do not believe that Unsworth Rose could function without Mags!
- Nicola joined the firm in 2006 as the office junior/receptionist.
- Nicola has worked her way up to post completion assistant/assistant office manager and now assists Melanie and Belinda, taking over the majority of transactions, post-exchange, to deal with completion and registration.
- Nicola is currently studying towards a Legal Executive Level 3 Certificate.
- Sejal is the Administrative and post completions assistant here at Unsworth Rose has a 2:1 I Bsc Media and Communications studies and joined Unsworth Rose in 2010. ·
- She works in Reception dealing with all clients, incoming calls and queries, handling day to running of the office along with Mags the Office Manager. Also handles the post completion matters dealing with Land Registry applications and inland revenue stamp duty formalities. ·
- Sejal’s interests outside of work include Yoga, live music, travelling off the beaten track and swimming.
- Taylor is a member of our highly valued support staff.
- She joined the firm in early 2014 in order to give secretarial support to Rachel Jackson.
- Going forward, she is looking to develop her knowledge of conveyancing procedure and practice with a view to developing a career in law.
- Fiona joined the firm in 2014 and currently assists Rachel Jackson with all aspects of residential conveyancing.
- She has a law degree from the University of Otago, New Zealand and intends to pursue her legal training in order to qualify as a solicitor in the UK.